CLASS SCHEDULE FOR 2018
ALL WEEKENDS ARE AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
SERVING FRANKLIN COUNTY, PARTS OF DELAWARE COUNTY AND THE MARYSVILLE/MILFORD CENTER AREAS
OF UNION COUNTY. WE CAN COME OUT TO YOUR LOCATION OR YOU CAN TAKE THE CLASSROOM PART AT OUR HOME OFFICE.
At least 2 RSVP's must be received in order for a class to be set up. When purchasing your gift certificate, please indicate what
month is your first priority, and you will be notified, what day(s) become available.
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS AND NOTES
Step 1: Download the application, print, scan and email back to us.
Step 2: Purchase your seat below, by the offered payment methods, and we'll set up a class on a Saturday and the next Sunday. Fees are to be paid TWO WEEKS before your class. This insures we get your materials and resources from our vendor in a timely manner. We also need to know from you, what connection (HDMI/VGA) is needed to connect our training laptop to your large screen TV. Your classroom part is Saturday for 6-8 hours. The range time is the following Sunday. This is the normal schedule so everyone is fresh and ready to go shooting the next day after class. Range instructions will be given on Saturday's class.
3. While we encourage fun while learning, SAFETY IS PARAMOUNT! If the instructor(s) feel that you are a danger to yourself or others, or keeping the other students from an enjoyable learning experience, you may be ejected from the Course.
4. If you already own your own firearm, we ask that you bring it in it's carrying case. If you are open carrying, or not, LIVE AMMUNITION is NEVER allowed in the classroom. Keep it in your vehicle, locked away. If you leave with your sidearm from the classroom area, you WILL be safety checked before admittance. Bringing a loaded firearm back into the classroom area, is grounds for ejection. You will be reminded many times - there is no room ignorance. Also, please make sure you being hearing protection and eye-wear. Loose clothing and open shoes are NOT recommended. Flying hot ejected shells may find their way down your shirt, which may give you a nasty burn, or land on your feet, with the same result.
5. Classroom time is between 4-6 hours. This includes one-15 minute break and one-30 minute lunch break. Please be considerate and monitor your time. Snacks while studying is okay; just be mindful or your fellow students. Location permitting, we may provide lunch and be cautious of dietary needs. Please let us know of ANY food allergies. Although you've already taken Phase 1 on--line, Phase 2 will be a refresher and hands-on class before going off to see if you pass the Range Qualification part of the certification process. Depending on the weather and location of Phase 2 class, we will be either going to a local State Park Range (A day pass permit must be purchased there), or a local indoor range (any fees there for range, ammo or other charges are your responsibility.) Your $75 fee includes your Instructors time, a hands-on refresher class and the basics of tear-down and cleaning of the pistol, proper shooting safety and handling techniques and 1 (one) box of ammunition in your pistols caliber. If you DO NOT have your own pistol, you will be able to borrow one from us for your test and the correct ammunition needed. Our fee is $75, but it is money well spent to get professional, SAFE and the most comprehensive instruction time available. Plus we'll cover anything and everything you need to be ready and confident to take your Range Qualification!
6. Life isn't perfect and some of us need our cell phone. While we understand things can come up, please refrain from texting, talking, or taking pictures/movies while class is in session, on your phone. if you HAVE to take a call, please exit the classroom area and monitor your volume level, so as not to distract the other students, or include us in your private life.
7. Payments are required BEFORE registration is confirmed and two weeks before class day. This gives us time to order all materials you will be needing from the NRA and handouts from us. Payments accepted are cash, all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX and e-check) via PayPal (if done on-line by you) or via Square by us. If you have a Chase bank account, we also offer the fast and convenient Chase QuickPay(tm) method as well.
Cash email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A professional, comprehensive and world-class training and certification company. Testing and certification following the NRA standards, makes sure before you're ready to protect yourself and your loved ones, when seconds count.
NRA Instructor ID : 208073181
614.477.8860 / email@example.com
PayPal | Square Cash | Chase QuickPay